Sifu Alsup Ohio Workshop
Saturday August 28th/Sunday August 29th
10am til 2pm both days
- Breathwork and Energy work. Learn many ways to breath that increase quality of life with anxiety, stress, depression, range of motion, tension etc.
- Tai Chi Body Mechanics. Will help your flexibility, mobility and understanding deeper on how Tai Chi effects our body.
- What Applications work well and what doesn’t in real time. This is to weed out the false techniques that will get you hurt in a street fight and represent the ones that will help you tremendously in a dangerous situation.
- Footwork for fighting and defense. Learn how not to get tripped up if you have to fight. What’s the best place to be?
- Takedown defense, Technical standups. You’re not impervious to being taken to the ground, so what will you do if you are and how can Tai Chi save your life while doing so?
We are having our Annual Picnic Sunday August 29th. Everyone is welcome to attend. If you plan on coming please RSVP and let me know if you can bring a dish or side dish. We will have ribs and chicken on the grill. Food service will be done with gloves and sanitizer on hand.